24-Hour Service * All Makes and Models
Whether you are building a new home or are just ready to upgrade to a more efficient system, Bi-City Heating & Cooling can design a system that gives you the highest level of comfort for the best value.
Bi-City Heating & Cooling is also ready to serve you if your current system requires diagnosis, adjustment or repair. Our team is here to ensure the comfort of your home for your family.
Just like your car, your HVAC system requires routine maintenance to operate at maximum efficiency and longevity. Our scheduled maintenance plans give you peace of mind that your system will continue working for your family, providing the level of comfort you expect.
HVAC Services of Columbus, Georgia
Whatever you need to solve any HVAC problem, we provide solutions and expertise that is unparalleled in the Columbus, Ga., area. We have more than 15 years of experience making homes comfortable. We will do what we can to ensure your home is the most efficient in using energy, while also keeping both your home and utility bills comfortable.
Professional Duct Cleaning
Bi-City Heating & Cooling is an Abatement Technologies duct cleaning specialist. We use the patented HEPA-AIRE® cleaning process to remove dust and debris from your duct system.
State-of-the-Art Duct Cleaning Process
The HEPA-AIRE process uses a HEPA-AIRE portable power-vac with a specially designed AIRE-SWEEP® portable air compressor and agitation tools for efficient state-of-the-art duct cleaning. This method enables our professional duct cleaners to remove contaminants from all parts of the duct system, regardless of location or type of duct. Yet it is simple to perform and requires only a limited amount of access holes.
Here’s how it works:
A conventional HVAC duct system consists of a supply system of ducts to carry heated or cooled air from the furnace/air conditioner (air handler) to various parts of the home or building, and a return duct system to bring fresh air back to the air handler to be heated or cooled again. The supply network consists of a main duct, which carries air to smaller branch runs, which carry air to the desired locations. The return network works in reverse.
- The supply and return networks are "zoned," or separated, so they can be cleaned independently. This is typically done by removing the furnace filter, inserting it into a plastic bag and reinserting it into the furnace.
- An access hole is cut into the supply plenum and the flex duct from the HEPA-AIRE vacuum inlet is connected to the plenum with a quick-connect attachment collar. The powerful vacuum creates high velocity suction within the supply ductwork to remove loosened dirt and contaminants from the ductwork to the vacuum's filtration/collection system.
- Each branch is cleaned separately, starting with the branch farthest from the vacuum. The register and boot areas are blasted with compressed air from the AIRE-SWEEP compressor using the special air booster gun to push any dirt or debris into the branch run.
- The branches are then cleaned by feeding the forward AIRE-SWEEP assembly down each branch run to push dirt and debris forward into the main run. The branches can also be cleaned using the reverse AIRE-SWEEP if access to the branch duct is available at the main supply duct.
- Agitation devices such as the AIRE-SWEEP Power Brush or Duct Whip are also used to dislodge caked-on debris from inside duct surfaces.
- The main run is then cleaned using the agitation devices and the reverse AIRE-SWEEP assembly to dislodge debris accumulated on duct surfaces. The loosened debris is pulled backward toward the HEPA-AIRE portable power vacuum and captured in its multi-stage filtration/collection system. One-inch diameter access holes need to be cut only every 25 feet.
- Once the supply side of the system has been completely cleaned, the return duct system is cleaned in the same manner.
- At this stage the coil, motor and blower, and blower compartment are cleaned.
- Once the entire cleaning process is completed, all access holes are completely closed with the efficient caplugs and insulated spin doors that seal off any leaking and make the duct systems easily accessible for repeat cleaning.
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
Bi-City Heating & Cooling
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported